Emily Francis on Focus Atlanta talking about the release of her book "Anxiety Sucks!"
Emily Francis and Courtney Day on Focus Atlanta talking about the release of their book "A Leg Up! On Lymphedema"
Tenacious and media-savvy, Emily has been on numerous media outlets.
• ABC’s The Chew (twice).
• CW Channel’s Focus Atlanta (twice, to promote her books).
• The Chelsea Krost Show.
• Host of her own weekly Internet Radio Show: All About Healing on HealthyLife.net. This show plays in over 165 countries worldwide in over 65 syndications. The station as a whole has over a 1.5 million listening base
• Former weekly guest expert on Health from the Heart segment on local radio show.
• Atlanta Business Radio.
• The Lime Radio Channel with Neale Donald Walsch.
• The Greg Mantell Show, the #1 Internet talk show (promoting two books).
• Total Education Network.
• The Dr. Pat Show
• I heart Radio/Moments With Marianne
• The Donna Seebo Show
• Drew Taddia’s True Form (Cananda)
• Andrea Mathews (Authentic Living)
• Brenda Michaels (Conscious Talk)
• Randi Fine (A Fine Time For Healing)
• United Intentions Network in studio Interview (three times)
• She Persisted with Melissa Carter
Online Magazines and Blogs - Emily has been featured, cited or reviewed in the following websites:
• Aspire Magazine
• Spirituality & Health
• Massage Magazine
• New York Magazine
• The Advocate
• Library Journal
• Publishers Weekly
Emily has lectured on massage, anxiety, and other wellness topics for audiences both large and small, speaking at The Georgia Ovarian Cancer Support Group, the Southeast Gynecology Oncology Association, and to hospital staffs and college student groups (Georgia State University) throughout the greater metro Atlanta region. She's lectured for audiences at Atlanta's Northside Hospital, St. Joseph's Hospital, and Dekalb Medical Center, and she is a guest teacher at the Georgia Massage School.
Author of "Find the Stretch in your Massage Treatment" as seen in June 2014 issue of Les Nouvelles Esthetiques & Spa
Contributor to the article "Baby is Coming to Town" as seen in the Dec/Jan 2015 issue of Fit Pregnancy
Emily authored an article for The Perfect Bar, released October 2015
Emily's article about yoga and getting back to the mat. Printed on Elephant Journal on March 17, 2016
Our Miracle Story of Healing Through Austim Spectrum
Click here for Emily's interview as part of the summit, sharing information about the muscle emotion connection
Click here for Emily's interview on Dawson Church's High Energy Health sharing information about the muscle emotion connection
Click here for interview with Marianne Pestana about muscles and the body's emotional connection to them
Click here to find the Jan/Feb 2019 issue of Retailing Insight magazine and Emily's article "Turning Anxiety Into Something You Can Work With"
Check out Emily's interview with Randi Fine on Blog Talk Radio here. In this episode they are discussing "Understanding how your Body Heals"
Check out Emily's interview on the Donna Seebo Show here. In this episode they are discussing Emily's book "The Body Heals Itself"
The Body Heal's Itself is choosen by The Advocate as one of their "Facets of Faith: Summer Reading with a Message". See more here.